[Accessibility] Meeting minutes Accessibility Working Group March 10, 2004

Kris Van Hees aedil-access at alchar.org
Wed Mar 10 13:20:29 PST 2004

I tend to forget that the more common spelling of my first name in the US is
Chris, so I didn't point out that my first name actually is spelt Kris.  Not
that I am picky on that though, since it really is a very common mistake.

Since I am writing to the list anyhow, I'd like to give a 'hello' to everyone
who was not able to make the call.  I most certainly look forward to working
with everyone to make accessibility of computer systems a fact rather than a
struggle.

	Kris