[Accessibility] Meeting minutes Accessibility Working Group March 10, 2004

Janina Sajka janina at TekRD.afb.net
Wed Mar 10 14:27:53 PST 2004

Dear Gunnar and Dear Sharon:

I'm sorry to announcement of the meeting didn't reach you. I'm not sure why.

In any case, there's no meeting next week because of CSUN. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, 24 March at the usual time and number.