[Accessibility] A11y Agenda for Wednesday, 10 March

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Mar 9 13:47:37 PST 2004

Dear Colleagues:

This will be another open agenda meeting and will probably run less than
our allotted hour again ...

Announcing the 10 March 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 10,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/03/11)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	CSUN Plans

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

	Next meeting will be Wednesday, 24 March

7. Adjourn

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group