[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 24 March

Allen Wilson wilsona at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 24 04:58:41 PST 2004

Hi Janina,

I will attend.

Regards,

Allen K. Wilson
IBM Accessibility Center
Telephone:       512 838-7872   T/L 678-7872
FAX:                 512 838-0330   T/L 678-0330
Internet:  wilsona at us.ibm.com

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net> |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           accessibility-bounces at base3.freest|
|         |           andards.org                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           03/23/2004 08:39 AM               |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                             |
  |       To:       accessibility at freestandards.org                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [Accessibility] A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 24 March                     |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Announcing the 24 March 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 24,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/03/25)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last two meetings

3. Action Item Review

 Brief progress reports for open items

4.    Old Business

 a.)  CSUN Report -- Janina, Peter, Randy

 b.)  NSF Proposal Discussion (See attached checklist)

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group