[Accessibility] A11y Agenda: Wednesday 5 May

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue May 4 11:41:49 PDT 2004

Announcing the 5 May 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, May 5,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/05/06)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome, New Member Introductions, and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last two meetings

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

a.)	Replacing our 800 service -- Bill Haneman

b.)	NSF Proposal Discussion (See documents forwarded in separate emails)
	i.)	Narrative--Final Review
	ii.)	Budget

c.)	Team Checkins:
		AT-SPI
		Keyboard
		Shared I/O

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development