[Accessibility] NSF Proposal--Current Draft

Kris Van Hees aedil-access at alchar.org
Wed May 5 12:05:53 PDT 2004

If I may second this, I do believe that mentioning Gnopernicus in this sense
would indeed be useful.  It is a good example of why standards will be useful
and it indicates that the main standards we're working towards (AT-SPI in
particular for Gnopernicus) are already at the core of ongoing development.
GOK and Dasher are more or less implied to be finished in the narrative of
the proposal.  A clear indication of ongoing development using the proposed
standards makes a good case for our existance.

	Kris