[Accessibility] Unix Accessibility Forum (22-23 August)

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Tue May 11 15:49:26 PDT 2004

Hello,

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 20:28, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I was just forwarded this.  On their website, they list us
> as having been invited; though I don't remember seeing anything about it
> before.

Well, actually we did not yet invite all participants that are listed on
that web page. The plan was to send out the invitations in one of the next
days (The list is more a list of projects we plan to invite).

However, as the topic has now reached this list by an other way, I want to
officially invite you now.

Gunnar Schmi Dt

--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package