[Accessibility] Unix Accessibility Forum (22-23 August)

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Wed May 12 09:51:20 PDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:49:26AM +0200, Gunnar Schmi Dt wrote:
> Well, actually we did not yet invite all participants that are listed on
> that web page. The plan was to send out the invitations in one of the next
> days (The list is more a list of projects we plan to invite).
>
> However, as the topic has now reached this list by an other way, I want to
> officially invite you now.

My apologies for stealing your thunder.

I'd like to attend if
 - Several people from the FSG accessibility group will be there, or
 - It'd be useful to have a kernel person there

Most of the topics seem concentrated on desktop things, but in a few
cases they might turn into an "Ah, you'd need to change the kernel to
do that" problem.

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html