[Accessibility] Tonight's meeting deferred (apologies)

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed May 12 10:45:49 PDT 2004

Apologies to all on the at-spi workgroup; due to network issues I was
offline for virtually all of the day, and only now regained access to
email.  For this reason (largely if not entirely), I think it best to
defer tonight's proposed meeting regarding at-spi adoption.

If anyone wishes to contact me directly with questions or queries, or
feels we really must meet tonight, I will be available via email and at
+353 1 849 0495 for the next hour, and we could probably open the usual
concall line.

Again, apologies for the lack of notice, which was at least partly
beyond my control.

best regards,

Bill