[Accessibility] Keyboard enhancements meeting update
Earl.Johnson at Sun.COM
Tue May 18 17:39:49 PDT 2004
I need to cancel the "sort of scheduled" keyboard enhancements
meeting this Wednesday at 11PT for 2 reasons:
- I haven't sent the updated features spreadsheet for review
ahead of time
- I'd like Mark Novak, who worked on AccessX and the equivalent
on other platforms, to join us; he's not available tommorrow.
I think the next task [see below] should be done by the sub-group
instead of taking the time of the whole workgroup. I'll be happy
to give an update of our activities at the following meeting.
To the Keyboard Accessibility Sub-Group;
A. Next sub-group meeting task:
1. Do a feature review and a walkthru of XKB to identify
missing routines and start tying XKB rountine[s] to user
a. I'll send the updated spreadsheet this weekend.
2. Please identify the following
a. Are you on the Keyboard Accessibility sub-group alias?
b. Do you know the email address for the sub-group alias?
B. When do we meet?
1. Will Wed, May 26 at 1000 PST/1200 CST/1800 BST work?
Just before the regular meeting
2. Will Wed, May 26 at 1200 PST/1400 CST/2000 BST work?
Just after the regular meeting
3. If neither, what other day/time combos do work for you?
More information about the Accessibility