[Accessibility] FSG A11y Agenda: Wednesday 26 May

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed May 26 07:35:25 PDT 2004

Announcing the 26 May 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup
IMPORTANT: New teleconference numbers below!

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, May 26,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/05/27)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL ONLY
 Dial-in North America:	US: (866) 230 6968
 Dial-in International.. (865) 544 7856
passcode:		9668543#

If you have problems calling in, please send e-mail immediately to: Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Our thanks to Bill for arranging this teleconference facility for our meeting.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

a.)	Replacing our 800 service -- Bill Haneman

b.)	Finalizing the NSF Proposal -- Last Call

c.)	Team Checkins:
		AT-SPI
		Keyboard
		Shared I/O

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development