[Accessibility] Budget edit

John Goldthwaite john.goldthwaite at catea.org
Wed May 26 08:10:27 PDT 2004

Sorry to be piping up at the last minute but we need to work on the budget.
Section F. is supposed to be per particpant costs with the airfare included
in F.2 travel.  Section E Travel is for travel of grant staff under a
regular grant and carries overhead.  Participant costs don't get charged
with overhead so you want all applicable costs there.   We need to get the
U. Hawaii overhead rate and calculate indirect costs based on $10,604 Other
Direct costs and add that in.  I've attached an edited version without the
overhead.

I'll be on the call.