[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 10 November

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 10 08:45:28 PST 2004

Janina,

I have a work meeting that will last most of the afternoon, so I will be
unable to attend.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"In my end is my beginning."
-- TS Eliot "East Coker"

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
11/09/2004 07:14 PM

        To:     accessibility at freestandards.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda,
Wednesday 10 November

Announcing the 10 November 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

IMPORTANT: Please note the NEW teleconference numbers below.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, November 10,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/11/11)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL
Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Passcode:           XXXXXX

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items
                 Streaming tests, meeting support staffing, keynote, ...

4.               Old Business

                 January Workshop Preparation:
                 Continue to Develop Agenda
                 Continue to develop invitee list
                 Discuss individual followups with invitees

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

                                                                 Janina
Sajka, Chair