[Accessibility] Some items for the meeting

Sandy Gabrielli spiraljetty at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 10:32:11 PST 2004

I have sent you all the revisions to the schedule that
Janina, Earl and I discussed yesterday.  My notes are
included in various places, which we can ignore or
discuss.

I edited the document with, sorry to admit, "Word", so
please forgive me.  If you are having a hard time
accessing it because of all the junk that was
undoubtedly added, please let me know and I'll redo
it.

=====
Sandy Gabrielli
Senior Software Engineer, Archimedes Hawaii Project
University of Hawaii
879 N King Street
Honolulu, HI 96817-4514
Ph: (808) 832-3729