[Accessibility] conference deliverables

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 12 11:44:19 PST 2004

All,

As part of my work for conference preparation, I wonder if some one could
point me to where we have the documents that have been produced by the
various groups? I'm particularly interested in those produced by the
keyboard group, but I think it's a good time to start asking where all of
the documents are for each group that detail there findings thus far. This
will give us  a concrete set of deliverables that we can use as part of
conference preparation, and indeed, down the road after that.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center