[Accessibility] Hawaii local accessibility presentation on Jan 21

Sandy Gabrielli spiraljetty at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 13:42:28 PST 2004

I wanted to make sure that I sent out the contact
information for the conference that is happening the
week before our conference in January.  First annual
Trans-Pacific Open Source Software Conference
(TPOSSCON) will be this January at the Hawaii
Convention Center from January 17-21.

Janina and Peter have graciously volunteered to do a
session for the conference attendees and local
disability groups, UH faculty, special ed teachers and
DOE techies about how to set up software for
accessibility on Linux. There will be a linux lab at
the conference that we can populate. The conference
director is Scott Blandford, HOSEF, who will be
speaking at our conference too.

Here is the link to the conference info and
http://www.tposscon.org  and Scott is at Scott
Blandford - scott at hosef.org . Please contact him
directly about the conference, or contact me for more
info.

=====
Sandy Gabrielli
Senior Software Engineer, Archimedes Hawaii Project
University of Hawaii
879 N King Street
Honolulu, HI 96817-4514
Ph: (808) 832-3729