[Accessibility] conference deliverables

George Kraft gk4 at swbell.net
Mon Nov 15 08:40:44 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 09:17, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Other than formational documents, I think only the Keyboard Wg has
> generated actual working documents to date. I am not aware that they've
> regarded any of those as finished, and therefore published. Perhaps Earl
> Johnson, who chairs Keyboard, can say more on that--but I think the
> archive of that list is actual the best source right now.

Since we are working in an open standards workgroup, then I think our
preliminary work should be out in the clear and available to everyone.
I've requested the FSG to provide us with a gforge project
(http://gforge.freestandards.org) with CVS and bugzilla support.  We
should be considering:

1) CVS maintaining our DocBook specifications (ie.,
http://gforge.freestandards.org/scm/cvsweb.php/?cvsroot=lsb,
http://gforge.freestandards.org/scm/cvsweb.php/?cvsroot=a11y)

2) Bugzilla tracking our DocBook works in progress and finished
specifications (ie., http://bugs.freestandards.org,
http://bugs.linuxbase.org, http://bugs.accessibility.freestandards.org)

3) Build or DocBook works in progress and publish on our website (ie.,
http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/,
http://www.accessibility.freestandards.org/spec/)