[Accessibility] conference deliverables

Janina Sajka janina at CapitalAccessibility.com
Mon Nov 15 06:08:08 PST 2004

Other than formational documents, I think only the Keyboard Wg has
generated actual working documents to date. I am not aware that they've
regarded any of those as finished, and therefore published. Perhaps Earl
Johnson, who chairs Keyboard, can say more on that--but I think the
archive of that list is actual the best source right now.