[Accessibility] conference deliverables

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 15 09:08:40 PST 2004

Good ideas George, but I don't think we're at the point of putting these
documents in a revision control system yet.  They are still in
discussion inside the sub-groups and I think that's appropriate; I don't
see value in publishing the raw drafts before the subgroups have had
time to at least prepare a first revision.

- Bill