[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 17 November, 2004

Doug Beattie dbb at beatties.us
Wed Nov 17 07:35:52 PST 2004

Announcing the 17 November 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Janina asked I send this out as her system is down at the moment.

IMPORTANT: Please note the NEW teleconference numbers below.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, November 17,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/11/11)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL
Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Passcode: (Contact gk4 at austin.ibm.com if you need this - Same as last week)

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items
        Streaming tests, meeting support staffing, keynote, ...

4.      Old Business

        January Workshop Preparation:
        Continue to Develop Agenda
        Continue to develop invitee list
        Discuss individual followups with invitees

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn