[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 24 November

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 24 08:42:50 PST 2004

Janina,

I will be out on vacation this afternoon, so will not be able to attend.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"In my end is my beginning."
-- TS Eliot "East Coker"

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
11/23/2004 07:42 PM

        To:     accessibility at freestandards.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda,
Wednesday 24 November

Announcing the 24 November 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, November 24,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/11/25)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items

4.               Old Business

                 January Workshop Preparation:
                 Continue to Develop Agenda
                 Continue to develop invitee list
                 Discuss individual followups with invitees

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

                                                                 Janina
Sajka, Chair