[Accessibility] [gentoo-accessibility] Gentoo/amd64 2004.3-r1 Released (fwd)

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 27 19:26:56 PST 2004

Part of the gentoo accessibility team's goal is to have accessibility
on as many of our arches as we can. This is the first step in that
direction, outside of the standard x86 release.

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org