[Accessibility] Sorry for using the list for this...

Kris Van Hees aedil-access at alchar.org
Sat Nov 27 19:37:05 PST 2004

Sorry to all subscribers that I am using the list for this, but...

Janina, did you get my email concerning the request on whether I could apply
for funding under the NSF grant for the workshop?  Since I am not connected to
any organization that could sponsor me, my only other option is paying for it
out of my own pocket, which is currently a bit tricky.

I sent you personal email, but did not hear back, and past emails I sent you
(e.g. when we were drafting the NSD proposal) never seemed to arrive either.
Perhaps some spam-alike filter that thinks I am a spammer?

	Thanks,
	Kris