[Accessibility] draft minutes for 10/13/04 Accessibility Workgroup

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Wed Oct 13 12:17:05 PDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 03:09:25PM -0400, John Goldthwaite wrote:
> Janina- I?ve been talking to a group that has been looking at the Asterix
> voice server.  If we can get a good internet line it could connect with
> Gnome meeting or a H.323 system.
> Willy- I believe Microsoft Netmeeting will do what you want.

There was someone else talking between Janina and myself asking about
people who don't run Linux.  My comment was meant to indicate that they
have a proprietary evil alternative, not to endorse the use of such ;-P

> Willy- there is a 12 by 9 but that may be Spark only.  But it seems doable.

12 x 22.  For comprison, the normal fonts are either 8x16 or 8x8.

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html