[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 27 October

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 27 05:53:24 PDT 2004

 Count  me in.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"To the young who stand at the threshold of an uncertain world. Courage."
-- Harry Mazer "The Island Keeper"

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
10/27/2004 07:27 AM

        To:     accessibility at freestandards.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda,
Wednesday 27 October

Announcing the 27 October 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, October 27,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/10/28)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL
 Dial-in North America:          US:             (866) 839-8145
 Dial-in International:                          +1 (865)-524-6352
passcode:                                                6560654#

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items

4.               Old Business

                 January Workshop Preparation:
                 Cull Topic List
                 Develop Agenda
                 Finish Invitee List
                 Finalize Invitation Language

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

                 We need an 800 number for Next week's call.

7. Adjourn

--

                                                                 Janina
Sajka, Chair