[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 8 September

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 7 17:16:45 PDT 2004

Announcing the 8 September 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

IMPORTANT: Please note the teleconference phone numbers below.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, September 8,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/09/09)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL
 Dial-in North America:	US:	(866) 839-8145
 Dial-in International:		+1 (865)-524-6352
passcode:			6560654#

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

5. New Business

	a.)	Preparing for our Face To Face: Timelines and Action Items
		A rudimentary list is attached

	b.)	FSG & Free Desktop Accessibility
		What belongs where and how do we move idfrom concept to action?

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Chair
				Accessibility Workgroup