[Accessibility] conformance testing

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Thu Sep 9 08:05:01 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:59:09AM -0500, George Kraft wrote:
> The purpose of this note was not to start an in depth discussion
> thread, but rather give some background information so people
> can start thinking about how to conformance test the AT-SPI API.

On a realted note, the discussion yesterday seemed to be leading towards
making Accessibility part of the LSB x.y base specification.  My concern
with this is that we may need to depend on much more than LSB standardises
today.  Does anyone have a clear picture of which components we'd want
to make part of a base LSB spec, and what their dependencies are?

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html