[Accessibility] D-BUS - cspi bridge

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Sep 29 08:32:50 PDT 2004

Hello,

unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the meeting today, so here is my
news: I bridged most of the AT-SPI interfaces to D-BUS and I didn't see any
technical problems preventing the use of D-BUS.

You can get an (older) snapshot of my work at
http://trolls.troll.no/~harald/accessibility/

I can see why Bill wants to stick with CORBA, but I think the discussion is
now more political than technical. What I would like to see is a fair chance
for KDE to use D-BUS as backend and still be 100% freestandards compliant.

Harald