[Accessibility] Accessibility meeting 9/22/04

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Wed Sep 29 08:42:31 PDT 2004

Hello,

While  re-reading the minutes I found a small error in the minutes:

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 21:22, John Goldthwaite wrote:
> Accessibility meeting 9/22/04
> Allen?? - during the earlier discussions of CORBA wasn’t there something
> on the exposure of
 , at least a C binding
> Bill- if you look at the IDL there is no CORBA, it can be done with a ..
> Gunnar-  I can’t find that when searching the archive of the minutes.
> Perhaps there was some discussion before I was a member of the group.

My comment was that I actually had found the earlier discusion of the DCOP
vs. CORBA topic in the minutes (I had actually sent an email with the
dates to the list). I think I have added that to my knowledge there also
must have been an earlier discussion on that topic before I was a member
of the group.

Gunnar Schmi Dt