[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility: Taking Nominations for Workgroup Chairman & Vice Chairman

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 5 06:55:25 PDT 2005

Hi George:

I thought we should also indicate that the contact information will be
kept confidential, other than selected parts.  I suggest we only publish
the names (not even the email addresses), and certainly not the physical
addresses.  Is that OK?

- Bill