[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 6 April

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 6 06:25:59 PDT 2005

Count me in.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internal: w3.ibm.com/able
External: www.ibm.com/able
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"I'm not gonna tell the story the way it happened, I'm gonna tell it the
way I remember it."
-- Great Expectations

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
04/05/2005 10:05 PM

accessibility at freestandards.org
cc

Subject
[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 6 April

Announcing the 6 April 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

NOTE ABOUT TIME: Europe and U.S. time zones are now both on daylight time.
For
most of you our meeting is again at the usual time. The exception is
Hawaii.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, April 6,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/04/07)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items

*                Nomination and Voter Registration
*                Culling Our Membership Roster
*                Audio is on line, but not linked yet
*                Transcripts in progress
*                Audio Requirements Document at Free Desktop

4.               Old Business

                 Free Desktop Developers Conference: Yes? No? Who of us?

5. New Business

                 Policy Discussion: What does FSG Accessibility
Validation/Certification actually mean? How can we communicate this
unambiguously?
6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

                 Janina will be in Stockholm on 13 April. A meeting at the
usual time
is expected, but events may intervene.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.202.494.7040
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup                           Free Standards
Group (FSG)
janina at freestandards.org                                 http://a11y.org