[Accessibility] No A11y Teleconference Call Today

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Wed Apr 13 10:52:13 PDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 12:38:13PM -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> As we discussed last week, we will skip our usual telephone call this
> week.
>
> Please plan to join the call again next Wednesday, 20 April.

Thanks for the reminder.  Due to attending Linux.Conf.Au (you ought to
be able to guess the URL ;-) I will not be on the conf call next week and
then I'm on holiday the week after that.  So I'll talk to you on May 4th.
I don't suppose anyone else from this group will be attending LCA?

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html