[Accessibility] Postponing A11y Again

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Mon Apr 18 08:03:38 PDT 2005

I am back in my office but would like to attend the V2 meeting taking
place this Tuesday and Wednesday in Washington. Consequently, I am
proposing to cancel our teleconference call again this week. It seems we
do not have pressing business that could not wait one more week. Am I
wrong? If so, I can work out a means to conduct a call at the usual
time. Please advise your thoughts on this.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040