[Accessibility] PROPOSAL: Accessible Document

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 20 14:11:51 PDT 2005

I believe that AT-SPI is already the right interface for this.  We
provide the right structure for content accessibility, and we're using
at-spi to do this already.

An additional at-spi interface called "AccessibleDocument" has been
proposed but in fact we have not come up with a consensus for anything
it needs to do which isn't already handled by at-spi.

regards

Bill