[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 27 April

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Apr 26 20:49:39 PDT 2005

Announcing the 27 April 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, April 27,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/04/28)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. New Business

	Adoc Proposal from IBM: Introduction and Discussion
	Catherine Laws & George Kraft (IBM)

4.	Old Business & Brief Items

	a.)	A11y Officers' Election Report -- George Kraft
	b.)	ISO Accessibility Report -- Janina Sajka
	c.)	Brief Items

5. Identify key items for the next agenda.

6. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040