Another draft [was Re: [Accessibility] Statement of Intent]

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 10 10:54:39 PDT 2005

Hi Janina,

I cannot make today's meeting, but I wanted to put my $0.02 in (or should that
be in Euros?).  Other than being on the long side, I like this draft.  I
don't, at the moment, have specific suggestions of what to cut...

Peter