[Accessibility] Text as discussed at the phone conference

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 17 13:45:43 PDT 2005

Hi Olaf,

I think this draft is great.  One minor nit/suggestion: change "...just as
most other desktop users..." to "...just as other desktop users...".  I think
the qualifier "most" offers up a point of argument (to people who might
disagree), and adds no substance.  The point is that just as desktop users in
general have choice and use technologies that meet their needs separate from
what libraries those technologies use, people with disabilities should have
the same choice.  It doesn't matter if 30% of desktop users avail themselves
of this choice, or 70%.  Choice is important, and users with disabilities
should have that choice.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team