[Accessibility] taking meeting minutes

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Fri Aug 19 06:44:26 PDT 2005

I recently sent out my meeting notes from the 8/17/05 FSGA telephone
conference.   I don't mind taking notes and writing down summary
decisions and action items, but I do feel uncomfortable trying to take
minutes in detailed transcription form.

What I would like to propose to the FSGA is that someone writes non-
transcription minutes, post it to our wiki, then others can add missing
detail if needed.  I believe folks would be more willing to take minutes
for our wiki, and it would cut down on email traffic for meeting minute
corrections.

I could ask the FSG webmaster to add wiki capabilities to our FSGA
website similar to the LSB's website.  This wiki capability would have
been useful for drafting things like the statement of work and the
conformance statement.

Opinions?

Best regards,

--