[Accessibility] taking meeting minutes

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Fri Aug 19 07:25:16 PDT 2005

Thanks, george. Once again you're giving us good guidance. I think your
proposal has excellent merit and we should take a good look at it.

One question: Would the WIKI provide us a mechanism to close a
particular week's minutes when the telecon approves them? So, no more
comments, corrections, etc? And, then we could mv or cp the final
version to our minute archive?