[Accessibility] Conformance Statement Draft--For Wednesday's Telecon

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Fri Aug 19 08:13:32 PDT 2005

I believe George is correct.  The document should probably be
re-titled.  For ease of understanding, we might keep a title like "What
Compliance with the FSGA Means", and in the first paragraph point to the
FSG definition of compliance, e.g. in terms of a set of conformance
requirements.  We should then go on to explain what this means in
practical terms to the following:

* end users
* developers
* VARs

Thanks for making this clear, and finding the relevant FSG pointers!

regards

Bill