[Accessibility] taking meeting minutes

Doug Beattie dbb at beatties.us
Fri Aug 19 12:30:26 PDT 2005

It is hard for all to take minutes like John does. I know I'm not that
fast, but I can generally capture the thoughts.
I believe using thought captures and then allowing updates to these on
the wiki would be a good thing. If a vote is held, then specific capture
of who voted and how should be kept.

(Sorry to be silent for so long and just lurking (reading the e-mails).
It's been busy at my new position and I am still trying to settle things
down so I can make time to participate with the group again.)

Doug