[Accessibility] Re: Statement of Intent

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Aug 23 23:20:13 PDT 2005

[George Kraft]
> Please verify that I have the correct text at the following URL.
>
> http://accessibility.freestandards.org/~gk4/a11y/soi.php

OK, the updated version there is now the correct text.

When will it be available on accessibility.freestandards.org?
And how long will it take for everyone to sign it?

I will also like to send this to a number of mailing lists once we have an URL
and there are some signatures form every of the participating projects.
I have already added some signatures for KDE. Was this correct, or will I need
to do that again once the text has been moved to
accessibility.freestandards.org?

As I said, I will be in the plane tomorrow heading for the KDE Conference.
Therefor I originally planned to announce it today, which obviously didn't
work out. But can we at least have the text online and signed this evening?

Olaf