[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, 14 December 2005

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Dec 13 17:08:18 PST 2005

Announcing the 14 December 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, December 14,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/12/15)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

4.      Old Business

	Open Issues Discussion
	Keyboard RFC

5.	New Business

	Planning For 2006

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda.

	Meetings to resume January 4? 11?

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272