[Accessibility] bugzilla

John Goldthwaite jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 07:11:24 PST 2005

I get similar errors with Foxfire 1.5 and IE6.  I get the first page but if try any of the links or try to search you get SQL errors-

Software error:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Access denied for user: 'bugs at localhost' to database 'bugs' [for Statement "LOCK TABLES tokens WRITE"] at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 62
 Bugzilla::DB::SendSQL('LOCK TABLES tokens WRITE') called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 161
 Bugzilla::Token::CleanTokenTable() called at globals.pl line 355
 main::GetVersionTable() called at /var/www/bugzilla.freestandards.org/query.cgi line 211

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving this error  message and the time and date of the error.

George Kraft <gk4 at austin.ibm.com> wrote: Is anyone else having problems reading http://bugs.freestandards.org
when using Firefox v1.5  I'm getting what appears to be a MySQL error.
It works fine with Mozilla 1.7.8.

Software error:
DBD::mysql::db selectrow_array failed: Access denied for user: 'bugs at localhost' to database 'bugs' [for Statement "SELECT profiles.userid, profiles.disabledtext FROM logincookies, profiles WHERE logincookies.cookie=? AND   logincookies.userid=profiles.userid AND   logincookies.userid=? AND   (logincookies.ipaddr=? OR logincookies.ipaddr=?)"] at Bugzilla/Auth/Cookie.pm line 69
 Bugzilla::Auth::Cookie::authenticate('Bugzilla::Auth::Cookie', 11, 210) called at Bugzilla/Auth/CGI.pm line 106
 Bugzilla::Auth::CGI::login('Bugzilla::Auth::CGI', 0) called at Bugzilla.pm line 74
 Bugzilla::login('Bugzilla', 0) called at /var/www/bugzilla.freestandards.org/index.cgi line 41

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

George (gk4)

John Goldthwaite
jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
828 885-5304