[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 16 February

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 16 11:19:29 PST 2005

first draft preamble to 'Joint Statement' on AT-SPI

after an introductory line addressing the audience, we say something
like this:
"We are very pleased to announce that at the recent face-to-face meeting
of the
Accessibility Work Group of the Free Standards Group, at which numerous FOSS
developer communities, vendors, and accessibility communities were
represented, a consensus plan was developed for the interoperation,
standardization, and future development of assistive technology support
interfaces for the Free Standards Group."

(just the first paragraph)

Comments?

- Bill