[Accessibility] Today's A11y Teleconference Cancelled

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Feb 23 06:56:36 PST 2005

I am very sorry, but I will not be able to chair a call today at our
usual time. I find myself without a telephone--and without the ability
to use my wireless telephone, as well.

I am having conversion issues that will, probably, be resolved by late
today, but not until late today Pacific Time.

I have gone fully VO/IP, but my provider did not provide the IP
correctly--which is how I find myself without a wireline telephone
today.

I'm very sorry for this disruption.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040