[Accessibility] July 13 minutes part 1

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Jul 20 10:45:28 PDT 2005

Let's start a discussion about this on today's call. Also, we can
schedule time on next week's call for more in depth discussion.

I'm sure we can clear up the LSB statements--they're another FSG Work
Group, after all. We can also approach OSDL (and probably should).

But, more than a statement from us, maybe the thing we really need to do
is to put into effect what we briefly discussed in Honolulu about moving
At-SPI out of Gnome and into a more omnibus development arena like Free
Desktop (or even FSG itself). Perhaps we need to do that sooner rather
than later.