[Accessibility] Statement of Intent

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 27 03:29:35 PDT 2005

Olaf Schmidt wrote:

>Hi!
>
>This is a draft for a possible "Statement of Intent" by this working group.

Hi Olaf

Thanks for writing this up.  Unfortunately I won't be able to suggest
any revisions today, as I am not in the office.  I'd like to follow up
with you before proceeding further with the statement - I'll give you
feedback tomorrow.  Again, apologies for not providing a draft to you first.

The statement below I think is basically OK but I certainly would like
to seem some changes, for instance I think that paragraph #2 needs
rework, and paragraph #3 would benefit from expansion and clarification.

regards

Bill