Another draft [was Re: [Accessibility] Statement of Intent]

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 29 12:33:38 PDT 2005

Hi Bill,

I think this is a great statement.  I think having as many folks as would like
to sign the statement is good too - strength in numbers.  To that end, please
add my name to the list.

Peter