[Accessibility] Minutes From May 18

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Jun 1 18:35:43 PDT 2005

Were the minutes from May 18 approved during the call on May 25? I was
quite late to that meeting and people were deep into the Adoc discussion
by the time I joined.

I have asked George to repost the draft. Please review and provide any
additions or corrections, if you attended on the 18th. We've had
excellent discussions during these meetings in May, and should capture
those discussions accurately for the record and for our future use.

Thank you.

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040

Bringing the Owasys 22C screenless cell phone to the U.S. and Canada. Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.